Built in 1895, this chapel sits next to a lovely old Chateau, which is currently undergoing refurbishment.
Located on an estate founded in the late 17th century, the estate passed down from generation to generation until 1984, where the site was purchased by an artisan. The chapel, built in 1895, still holds the remains of the family dating to the 1920s, and is built in Neoroman style, apparently to accommodate the spoils of his family. Here the information runs a bit cold as rumour has it the Chateau and Chapel were recently purchased and is undergoing refurbishment.
Leave a Reply